Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tah Dah!

I have done it!  29 Faces in September done and dusted. 


The last four gals are red hair beauties, I don’t know what it is about red hair but I find a lot of my paintings have red hair, I don’t!   It must be that it is more interesting than black brown or blond or even grey lol...

Face 26

This is Maggie, she has a secret and she is not telling!  It makes her happy and she often smiles to herself during the day.  It drives her friends crazy that she won’t tell!

Face 27

This is Francine; she is wondering what the day will hold for her, will it be fun or that the horrid boy in her class will make fun of her again.  She hates that.

Face 28

This is Sara, she so wants to join in the party, but her shyness make her hide in the corner.  

Face 29

Now on the other hand Lynne has all the confidence of the world.  She will look at you directly, and tells you what she thinks. 

Well that’s it.  Thank you Ayala for hosting the 29 Faces in September, it has been fun and worthwhile as it has made me focus, which I sorely needed to do.  I am pleased to say that I have discovered what I want to do with my art for the next few months!  Progress has been made.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the challenge Sharon! I've really enjoyed looking at yoyr faces and reading the little stories about them. Wonderful work on these last 4 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your faces are all so wonderful and original. I love our colors and techniques and the stories that go with them. You have a terrific talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, what a finale, these are glorious with your amazing colour technique.
    My heart bleeds for dear Francine and the lovely Sara. All of your 29 faces would make such a fascinating book with each face on one page and the story on the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so glorious!! I am so sad to see them finish since I love your faces so much! I am more than thrilled to see your work on the front page of ppf...you are so deserving to be featured...I am absolutely in LOVE with your work!! Can't wait to hear what you have in store for all these characters!!

    Big hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely to see your faces
    #27 is so dear, she really caught my attention

    ReplyDelete
  6. each face unique and wonderful. I am so glad I stumbled on this site to get to see your work

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely...these face are too lovely for words!

    ReplyDelete