Over the last week or so I have been honoured to receive two Liebster awards. The one below is from Gloria of http://www.gloriajzucaro.blogspot.com
And the other from Rebekah of http://www.welive inspired.com.
What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Each award comes with instructions that vary somewhat. The instructions for my awards are different, so I will follow the instructions from Gloria’s award on this blog and the one from Rebekah on my devotional blog as she also nominated that.
Gloria’s award simply asks that you nominate 5 blogs that inspire you or that you think are worthy. So in a sense passing on the torch. So hopefully the below will accept the award and in turn nominate 5 blogs that they love. Oh and please tell the people you have nominated.
My choices are:
1. Christine at http://cmlk79.blogspot.ca. Her site has wonderful art that is so gentle and whimicsal.
2. Mary at http://www.marywalkerdesigns.com. Her site is inspirational and real. Lovely journal pages of her family life.
3. Netty at http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk. Here you will share her journey studying art as a mature student. She is very inspirational.
4. Ilona at http://ih-billedskunst.blogspot.de . Ilona is an amazing artist, very inventive and inspirational. Love her drawings and sculpture.
5. Maria at http://cozydoodle.blogspot.ca Maria has wonderful creative art,
So check out these blogs and be inspired.