Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Behind the Lace



For Mandarin OrangeMonday I am using two photographs.  One a copyright free vintage photograph I found on the web.  The other a picture of lace I found at a website I discovered this week at http://shadowhousecreations.blogspot.com, a wonderful place where you can down load for free wonderful backgrounds for digital manipulation.
























 

First I gave a bit of colour to the lady and distorted her lightly in the lens filter in Photoshop.

Then I distorted her a bit more and merged her with the lace photo. And then fiddled a lot!



More distortion and fiddling.



Then I went back to the original photos and merged them, a shy lady unlike the confident Miss above.
 


Decided to crop image and get a romantic look.



Finally decided to bring her alive with lots of orange!
 

Also linking with Creative Every Day

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh perfect for Mandarin Orange Monday! Funny thing -- I know that photo! Long long ago I used it for a face on a game I used to play cause I didn't want my real photo in my profile! LOL I have since forgotten the game but I remember the photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! Love the effects you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks like fun! Thanks for sharing how you created your artwork-very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent effect with the layering.thanks for taking the time to explain it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous effects created.

    ReplyDelete