Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Fruit Salad!



Fruit seems to be dominating my work a bit lately!  My start off point for Mandarin Orange Monday entries are some photos of fruit growing in my garden - passion fruit, grapes and figs.
figs
grapes
passion fruit

First of all I played around with the passion fruit my favourite fruit of all time


 



Then I played around with the fig picture and got this



Then I merged it with the passion fruit and played a bit.


Then I played with the grape picture.



Then I added that to the passion fruit and fig picture and got these.





A lovely fruit salad wouldn’t you say?

Happy Mandarin Orange Monday every one.

also linking with 
























7 comments:

  1. wonderful pics! Have a fabulous week!

    Liz (yacb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, any one of those photos would be framable, I think! I do love the beautiful fruit salad finale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grappig om te zien deze mix van kleuren lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! Love the explosive colour, the beautiful textures - and really can't decide which is my favourite!
    Thank you for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete