Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

What do you choose



But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:!5

Which God do you serve, the Gods of the world or the God – Jehovah?

We are all given free will; it is our decision to choose our God.  I have chosen to be in Christ, have you?  By my choice I know that I am saved and no longer have to suffer from the pains of the past.  Would you like to be free and turn your life around?  It is really simple all you have to do is acknowledge that Jesus died for our sins. Paul in Romans 10:9 – 10 says it beautifully. That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

It is as simple as that. It is your choice!


(The Lord is my Shepherd is one of my all-time favourites even before I was a Christian.  For ages I wanted to have it on my wall.  I was going through some of my old art and came across this collage which I did while I was at Polytechnic.  So I photographed it and played with the colours in Photoshop and added the text.  Now, I have framed it and it hangs over my bed.)


Linking to Word Art Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. fantastic texture! ADORABLE PIECE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome, Sharon. Your art is always a blessing, and I can't thank you enough for your faithful support in our challenges. May God bless you through the art you share, and draw you closer to Him every day. THanks for being such a blessing!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon,
    You may know that Psalm 23 contains 7 and maybe 8 redemptive names of God. We sang that in our school choir for 4 years. I choose Yud Hey Vav Hey, Jehovah.
    Your plaque is a beauty.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, your art is beautiful!! Love all the texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete